Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekly Training Update - Nov 16 - 22

Without a major race looming on the horizon my motivation to train has been fairly low. The week following the Stone Cat 50 was meant to be a rest week so I only ran twice for a total of 9 miles last week. I thought I would be itching to get out there this weekend for a long run but a trip to the North End on Saturday for lunch and some chores around the house on Sunday left no time for it. Still, it wasn’t as bad a week as it could have been.

Total Miles: 33
Longest Run: 9.5
#of Runs: 5
Avg.Run: 6.6

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! I can't remember the last time I ran 33 miles in a week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit of rest after your 50 mile conquer is totally ok;-)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...